Friday, October 12, 2012

Monster,me Premiere!



I can now officially announce the first ever exhibition of "monster,me!" 

It will take place in the theater of the Urban Institute of Contemporary Arts in downtown Grand Rapids on October 26th. Showtime will be 7PM and the admission is FREE!

If you're not familiar with the UICA, or if you're just looking for parking suggestions, here's a link to their website with directions and parking options.

Here's a link to the online invitation. If you have any questions, please use the contact button near the bottom of the invite.

I'm currently talking with a few animators about making the event a 'double feature' or possibly a triple or quadruple.  Once those possibilities have been ironed out, I'll post the details here.


Hope to see you on the 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment